Meet Our People - Yvonne Hart
At Envirolab Group, our people are our most important asset. Coming from different backgrounds, interests and experiences, there's nothing quite like hearing it from the people who already work here. Having recently joined the team at Envirolab Melbourne, meet Yvonne who tells us a little about herself.
Group Quality Manager
1. Why did you decide to join Envirolab?
I joined Envirolab for the reason that I was looking for a challenge and a new opportunity for growth in an area where I was able to apply my quality expertise to the Company.
I also wanted to be part of a dynamic team and join a reputable company that is known for their good service and integrity.
2. Tell us a little about your background experience. What are your key strengths?
I have been in the QA/QC field for the last 14 years. I have experience in food, pharmaceuticals and environmental testing. I have been involved in TGA, APVMA and NATA Audits.
My key strengths are being conscientious, possessing good communication, co-ordination and organisational skills, proven ability to achieve targets/results and attention to detail.
I enjoy either working independently or as part of a team, have a high level of professionalism, integrity and honesty within my life.
3. What have you enjoyed most so far about your role at Envirolab?
I have enjoyed getting a good understanding of the quality system and the support of a friendly team and management.
4. Our vision at Envirolab is that we will build a high performance culture founded on great service, uncompromising technical excellence, prompt results, innovation and family values. How has this vision been brought to life for you? What does this vision mean to you?
As a new employee, I am very excited to be working for an organisation that has a vision that aligns with my personal values and sense of customer service.
Also as a family orientated person, I very much look forward to working with a 'family values' orientated Australian company.
5. Outside of work, what are your hobbies and interests?
I enjoy socialising with good friends and family, snow skiing, exercising, dancing and listening to music.