Meet Our People - Chris De Luca
At Envirolab Group, our people are our most important asset. Coming from different backgrounds, interests and experiences, there's nothing quite like hearing it from the people who already work here. Having recently joined the team at Envirolab Services Melbourne, meet Chris who tells us a little about himself.
Chris De Luca
1. Why did you decide to join Envirolab?
They stood out from the other ‘big labs’ in terms of quality. The Melbourne lab is also a growing business and I am excited to be a part of its growth and development.
2. Tell us a little about your background experience. What are your key strengths?
I have been working in the Environmental Laboratory industry since 2006. Having worked for smaller companies, my roles have varied to include all aspects of running a lab. I’m always happy to learn and run new instruments, but my area of expertise is metals and running the ICP-MS.
3. What have you enjoyed most so far about your role at Envirolab?
Working with a friendly team that has the same vision and values for ensuring quality and customer service.
4. Our vision at Envirolab is that we will build a high performance culture founded on great service, uncompromising technical excellence, prompt results, innovation and family values. How has this vision been brought to life for you? What does this vision mean to you?
Envirolab’s vision is one of the main reasons I joined the company. Valuing high quality and technical excellence aligns with my values, and the ‘family values’ is demonstrated everyday with emphasis on customer service.
5. Outside of work, what are your hobbies and interests?
I enjoy surfing, cooking and playing indoor soccer. I watch a lot of sports, and my AFL team is Carlton.